We are looking for a React Native Developer responsible for developing new features and screens. Your primary focus will be the development of all client-side logic, definition, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the back-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the back-end APIs built by your co-workers into the application.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast-moving environment and can learn quickly.
- Proven knowledge of core React.js concepts such as Functional components, hooks, and context API.
- Proven knowledge of at least one state management library such as Redux, Mobx, Apollo, etc.
- Knows how to set up development tools like Eslint, Sonarlint, Husky, VSCode (or any text editor) and native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Has worked on a React Native project before and is able to target small code differences for both Android and IOS.
- Fluency in Typescript is a must.
- Proficiency at coding mockups with pixel-perfect in mind.
- Knows what callback hell and prop drilling are and can elaborate on scenarios where they might happen and gives solutions to them.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts